Sheen's Mountain List

The invitation opened my interest in hiking. Every weekend I look forward from one summit to another. But of course, budget is a very big issue, plus with my studies and other bills, the hiking schedule is not that regular. But I see to it that at least once a month, I got to hike somewhere :)


Warning: Hiking is addicting!


Sheen's Mountain List
(in chronological order)

1. Mt. Batolusong - Tanay, Rizal
2. Mt. Pamitinan - Rodriguez, Rizal
3. Mt. Banoi - Rodriguez, Rizal 
4. Mt. Maculot - Cuenca, Batangas
5. Mt. Hugom - San Juan, Batangas
6. Mt. Pico de Loro - Ternate, Cavite
7. Mt. Cayabu and Mt. Maynuba - Rodriguez, Rizal
8. Mt. Ulap - Itogon, Benguet
9. Mt. Mabilog - San Pablo, Laguna
10. Mt. Maranat - Norzagaray, Bulacan
11. Mt. Mariveles (Tarak Ridge) - Mariveles, Bataan
12. Cawag Pentology - Subic, Zambales
13. Kandungaw and OsmeƱa Peak - Cebu


Comments

Popular Posts