Cebu - #Project81Ph


(2017, March 24 - March 27)

Queen City of South!

Cebu has been one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines. It is part of the Central Visayas region (Region VII) and has almost hundreds of small islands surrounding the main island. It is a perfect destination for people who likes different adventures since Cebu has many places fit for that lifestyle. 

At Sumilon Island

I went to Cebu because of a dear friend's wedding, and of course, I took the opportunity to explore some of the famous tourist spots in the island. In a span of 4 days, I was able to visit some of the beautiful destinations Cebu has to offer and the list is below:


Visited Destinations:

10000 Roses Cafe
Osmena Peak
Kandungaw Peak
Cebu Cathedral
Oslob Whale Shark Watching
Sumilon Island
Hidden Falls


My skin got darker and my belly got bigger but what the heck, I enjoyed my trip. :)


10,000 Roses Cafe


Located in Cordova, Cebu, 10000 Roses Cafe is your modern day coffee shop showcasing the artificial roses in its garden. Inside the cafe are "instagrammable" spots perfect for your IG stories and facebook profile pictures.  At night, the roses light up in their white fluorescent colors which make a very romantic vibe.

Exploring Cebu (Day 2)

It was a sunny Friday when we decided to explore some parts of Cebu.

Kandungaw Peak



Osmena Peak



Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral





Oslob Whale Shark Watching



Never in my entire life I have imagined that I will be swimming with whale sharks as big as a bus!

Oslob has been  visited by tourists to experience swimming with whale sharks. Aside from that, various species of marine life and beautiful coral reefs can be seen.


Sumilon Island




Hidden Falls

Comments

Popular Posts